Dear Valued Customers,
As our world looks to heal and be protected from COVID-19, we are open for business. As an industry leader in private residence and commercial property cleaning, we have been and will continue to operate for our customers in the fight against the spread of the COVID-19 / Coronavirus under state of emergency and shelter in place orders recently issued, as restrictions allow.
All City Cleaning Services is considered an Essential Business, meaning that we provide services that are necessary to maintain the safety, sanitation, and essential operation of your residences and commercial properties. We know that our staff provide services that not only help lessen the impact of this crisis on our community, but also reduce the risk of further spread of this disease.
Your safety and the safety of our staff and community is of utmost importance to us. We are following all Federal Centers for Disease Control (CDC) guidelines to make sure we can be helpful in slowing down the progress of the Coronavirus. For those customers using our services, here’s what we are doing…
- Surfaces will be cleaned using detergent or soap and water prior to disinfection.
- For disinfection, solutions containing bleach, alcohol or other EPA-registered disinfectants will be used according to CDS guidelines. The following CDC approved cleaners will be used:
- Diluted household bleach solutions, alcohol solutions with at least 70% alcohol, Phato 1:64 Disinfectant Cleaner by Liquid-pak Neutral Disinfectant Cleaner, and TB QUAT.
- All cleaning staff will use and be properly trained on the use of disposable gloves, face masks and gowns. These items will be removed and disposed of outside of the property being cleaned. Our staff will clean their hands immediately after removing gloves.
- Our staff will continue to be educated on the following:
- How to handle laundry, trash and other potential contaminants.
- Updates/additional guidance for cleaning and disinfection.
- How to identify and what to do if staff develop symptoms of the COVID-19/Coronavirus.
As an additional precaution for the health and safety of you and our staff, we ask that our customers stay 6 feet away or quarantine away from us as we clean. Because the virus can be in your pet’s fur, please either take your pets outside with you or put them in a carrier until our staff are finished cleaning. Additionally, please ensure that dirty laundry is in hampers or placed outside and that all trash is in trash bins.
Thank you for your support of a local small business like ours. All City Cleaning Services cares about all of our customers. We want to assure you of our commitment to your safety and wellbeing, and we are confident that we will continue to provide you with an excellent experience. Thank you for trusting All City Cleaning Services during these challenging times.
If you have any questions or need further information about how we can help you, please do not hesitate to contact me.